Friday, March 18, 2011

What have I done?!

So you may or may not know that I have taken it upon myself this year to head back to uni at the ripe old ages of 25 and start another undergrad. Crazy you say? Yes I'm aware that this is probably not the most sane thing I could have done but I will stick with it, or so I thought until my epic melt down the other day. I have an essay due today, this afternoon in fact and whilst now I'm quite calm now, getting here was not an experience I wish to have again. I somehow had forgotten what study was, and how to research properly..and even how the hell to use a library?!
Good god I'm out of practise but I went to woolies, got myself some treats and then sat them on the kitchen counter until I had finished. Essentially I could have an oreo each time I finished a paragraph (I only managed 3 in about 4 hours!!) and the magazine, well I still havn't let myself sit down and read it properly. A mere flick through the pictures is all I've had, I did cave and use the mascara though (and if anyone's wondering, it's amazing!!). A good mascara is so hard to find so when you stumble on a winner it's fantastic, a free one even better!




my study buddy..!

No comments:

Post a Comment