Friday, March 23, 2012

Market time!

I'm well aware of my prolonged hiatus from creating pretty much anything but the truth is, no matter how much I thought I would be ok with uni starting again and work being fairly full on, it just hasn't happened.

Until now!

These last couple of days I have been putting together a suitcase to be part of a market day at my friend Imogens art space that is being held tomorrow. I made a few more pairs of leather cut out earrings and also some new necklaces to be on show. There are only three necklaces so far but they're just prototypes really, just to see what kind of feedback they receive.

Here are a few last minute photos I took on my phone before I packed them up to take out to the shop, please let me know what you think of my button clouds!

{they're all made from recycled leather and vintage buttons}







And if you're keen to stop by and check them out for real, here is the info for tomorrows festivities!


{yes the street is named after me..haha!}


No comments:

Post a Comment