Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Materialistic at Reverse Garbage

What a delicious sunny afternoon!

Today has been full of surprises and treats so far, all of which I am going to share because I'm just that kind of person today.

First of all, my knee was free-ed from the prison of bandages and leg brace that it has been ensconsed in for the past two weeks post surgery. I tell you what, even though it's a bit of a weird feeling not having all that support around it anymore, it is SUPER nice to feel the sun again! {now to work on that summer tan...fake style of course!}

So in between that and then my physio appointment {not the most fun} Mum and I went down to the city to have a furkle around and landed ourselves in the L'Occitane shop. Let me just say if you havn't treated yourself it really is divine and smells SO good. They have two new moisturisers for spring, cherry blossom and orange blossom and a new peony fragrance - all amazing. I got myself a new lip gloss from the spring range and some awesome shea butter hand cream, love a good hand cream.

Then after physio {pain pain} mum and I quickly popped into Reverse Garbage where I found out that all the stock I took in a few weeks ago was being saved for the Materialistic exhibition that opens on Saturday night! Along with my old faithful zipper creations there are also newly created vintage button necklaces, leather earrings and vintage fabric gift cards. There is also a blog post about the show over on the BrisStyle blog where you can read more about it and see some of the other types of pieces that will be on display and for sale.

So if you're around on Saturday evening and find yourself without a plan, head down to 'Reverse Emporium', the new gallery space at Reverse Garbage to check out the show!

"materialistic"
Opening Night: Saturday, September 10
Time: 6.00pm - 9.00pm
Where: 20 Burke Street, Woolloongabba QLD 4102

No comments:

Post a Comment