Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Online shopping = epic fail

And only a failure in the 'my credit card is going to die a horrible death' type failure from being used tooooooo  much. It's only because I'm not allowed out into the realm of people yet because I'm all laid up with the crutches and the leg brace. Honestly though, what could be more fun than an afternoon on the sunny back deck, tea in one hand, a plethora of online deliciousness at the finger tips of your other?!

I've been good so far and only window shopped but I know it's only a matter of time so until then, here are some of the more inviting and exciting finds i'm trying to decide between.

LOVE these silk tops by rachel rose on etsy! They're handpainted and come in all different colours, it's so hard to choose just one.
{rachelrose}


Ah, they have deer on them and they keep you toasty in the winter...do they need to tick anymore boxes?
{modcloth.com

I could wear this anywhere!
{modcloth.com
Possibly the most amazing ballet flats I have seen ever in the whole entire universe! Stupidly over priced but the doesn't change the fact that I am in love!
{anthropologie.com}

Got to get ready for summer at some point and what better way to do that than with this pretty pretty one piece? Also from mod cloth




So i'm sure tomorrow there will be another bout of online window shopping but for now, it's dinner time and then some good ole mid week crime TV!


Peace out lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment