Monday, August 29, 2011

So the accident happened..

and then came the operation.

hello knee reconstruction, how are you today?

so folks, i'm in a giant leg brace and bandages for another week and a half and then it's ola knew knee!

In the mean time my sister is up from Sydney to 'care' for me (tomorrow is cheap tuesday so we're thinking of hitting the video store and getting pizza and other treats that would be regarded as reckless eating as way of 'caring' for me).
She who is the photography extraodinaire is going to help me photograph all my new bits and pieces to pump up my etsy shop again and reinvigorate my facebook page and I have a feeling this bloggin' thing is going to get a work out because I've already watched three serisouly BAD movies and become slightly addicted to Vampire Diaries AND nearly run out of books and magazines to read...i've only been out of hospital 6 days tomorrow...
from FrenchFrouFrou on etsy

So please, if you have any ideas, any at all that will keep me from gnawing my leg off in a fit of crazy brought on by boredom DO NOT hesitate to swing it my way.

Until next time chicas!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment