Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's getting to be that time of year!

I love Christmas, so much! I'm not even kidding. 

Last year I made {from scratch} gingerbread men for all my work peeps and other besties and gingerbread reindeer as gift tags for all my family. I also managed my first ever stocking and my market stall was full to the brim with handmade felt tree decorations and garlands.

Anyway, this year my sisters and I are joining creative forces, I can't give much away just yet but here are some photos from last years markets to get you curious!!







All the felties are made by yours truly, the ceramic decos by my sister Ash and the timber trees {painted green and gold} are done by us both {with some Dad help}. The timber trees have been a feature of our Christmas' since forever and we decided to give them a bit of a come back tour this year. They stand about 40cm tall and come with or without decorations {each branch had a small hole drilled into it so you can trim your tiny tree} and are painted green with the star being gold and a slight mist of gold around the branches as 'tinsel'. We love them and hope that they'll be a hit outside our family too!

No comments:

Post a Comment