Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Party time, excellent!



I love Waynes World, for all the trash and big hair and baseball caps.

This has nothing to do with my last two weekends though {which is what this blog is about} except for the fact that they were both mucho excellentay!

This first was an all round winner of a weekend that began with my sister, mum and I going to a handbag sale and then sliding over to the Kit and Nancy yard sale...hello awesome new YELLOW uni bag and kitschy vintage kitchen scales! I also then mounted a raid on my youngest sisters bedroom {which was mine before I moved out} because I knew my old cane kids rocking chair was still about but hadn't spied it in a while. I was on a mission to save it and save it I did, from an old computer monitor that was squishing it and god knows what else has made that wardrobe its home!

i am going to ROCK uni, yellow style!

now holds the more miniature of our cookbooks on the kitchen bench

all my saturday treasures.

Then it was all about the Christmas craft seeing as I have been asked to have a stall at the Bleeding Heart Gallery Christmas Market,
 Dec 2nd, 10am - 4pm
166 Ann Street, Brisbane.
 {if anyone was keen to pop by?}

me looking super attractive in my working hat and loving the fact that it was 1 million degrees, in the SHADE! {i was not in the shade..}
the trees


the helper Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment