Thursday, July 21, 2011

Birthday treats!

So generally Brisbane isn't the coldest place to live ever but I promise you, this morning is double freezing with a side of frostbite!
{perhaps I don't deal with the cold very well and may be exagerrating a teeny tiny little bit but even so, it is unusually cool for the back end of winter!}

But last night I recieved a super belated birthday treat in the mail all the way from Norway, which I was super looking forward to because I love reading her letters, the phone just doesn't cut it these days and hand written letters is where it's at.

Here are some quick snaps of the birthday treats I recieved, all handmade and extra lovely because of it!




Although the feather necklace will have to wait for a special occasion, the friendship bracelet was put on immediatley and from now until forever will only be taken off for showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment