Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Don't you know, things will change, if you go your way?

Can you hold on for one more daaaay?

So today I slept in, for the third day in a row {i know, i know, lazy lazy!} but then hit the cinema for the first time in probably 2 months and saw Bridesmaids. Now I realise that I'm probably a little late getting on this bandwagon but OH MY GOD! I have not laughed in a movie that much in I can't remember how long! Seriously my cousin and were pretty much rolling down the aisles with laughter, I might have the beginnings of a six pack just from the laughing I swear.
To top it all off probably one of my most favourite songs ever featured in a HUGE way, so good!


Anyway, when I got home I was all pumped from the movie and the music and the cupcakes and the coffee and the frozen cokes so I sat my self down in front of the sewing machine which is what I've been meaning to do teh WHOLE of the past three days off and actually made the first of the many vintage fabric cushions I have planned for the up and coming Red Hill Fair {July 30th!}.

First time I've ever put a zipper in anything and I don't have tickets on myself or anything but I am an actual genius! See for yourself!







Ta Daa!

Anyway, like I said, the first of many. All vintage, including the zipper!

I also finished off another button necklace creation, this time in green! What do you think?


I cannot wait for the fair, more on that in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment