Monday, May 9, 2011

Friday fun times

Friday morning saw Trudy and I setting up our little worlds at the Bleeding Heart Gallery Markets. Initially the table was an issue, but not for long seeing as we're both so clever!

Across the way was the lovely Kim Aitken who makes the most lovely ceramics {my mum got a lovely glossy lemon yellow bowl for mothers day and grandma is getting floral bread and butter/ cupcake plate for her birthday!}. Her daughter Alex was there to keep her company which was so nice {she also was an admirer of my new leather earrings so obviously we were immediately friends!}. Kim has a cube in the gift shop at Bleeding Heart but she also sells at the Boutique Markets at Portside .


Next door I made a new friend in Ella from Little Lala jewellery. We bonded over novels, fantasy or space? And the ins and outs of peroxiding your hair. I couldn't help myself and bought some of her fantastic mineral eye shadow and talked my housemate into buying another colour, so we could share obviously!

my place!


trudys place!


 mini heart bunting, if you like it you can have it, i'm sick to death of seeing it!

 these are my latest sucess, leather heart stud earrings. I'm thinkikng of other shapes to try as my mum seems to think that not everyone likes to wear hearts {?!}, i thought maybe triangles? thoughts?

 handfulls of new colours in the zipper rosettes!

new art, old art

 new little felt skulls, i'm going to try and make them into hair clips as well as these brooches.


It was a fun day and even though it was a little slow {not many people knew we were there} it was relaxing and gave me a chance to try out some new products, drink some great coffee and make new friends.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great Morgan! I will have to come along to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous girly. love those earrings but triangles...yes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think yes to triangles too! Stars too hard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies! i'll try the triangles for sure, not sure how stars will go but i'll give them a go too!

    ReplyDelete