Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas? WHEN??!

I don't know about you but I love christmas...I also am freaking out that I only have all of 3 days to get sorted! I've got pressie tage to make, presents to wrap, ginger bread reindeer to package!
I also will be the first one to admit that of late I have been particularly slack with this here blog and the orders of decorations and house sitting duties have been taking up too much of my time so i'm sorry about that.
I will endeavour to be better and write more rather than just post random photos (rethe latest rummage...my bad).

Here are some photos of what's been keeping me so busy though...ginger bread men for work peeps and the first christmas stocking I have ever made, specially for my main man Matt  {hearts}.


baking..

baaaakiiing....

sucess!!


delicious christmasy goodness!


1 comment:

  1. i love it...i love it allllllllllllllllllllll!!! you're amazing and matt will love it! x

    ReplyDelete