Sunday, November 7, 2010

Getting ready to rummage..

The weekend before rummage and I'm madly trying to make new brooches etc because I'de been fairly well bought out since the last one and it looks like i'm house sitting for a friend of mums. No problem at all, the dog is inclined to chew through anything that's left lying around but she's tiny so put it up high and you're laughing.
So off I went, all packed, with my craft under one arm and the over night bad in the other not 100% sure what I was getting myself into. Turns out though, an awesome time! With a cute as hell puppy, more kids movies than I could wrap my head around on tap and delicious pizza place right up the road who wouldn't be!!

My newest friend Roxy,

packing for rummage,

mixing ceramics and paper goods!

And the most delicious pizza for one/ wine combo!


No comments:

Post a Comment