Wednesday, February 3, 2010

my week in 6...{wk 5}

This week has been pretty hectic (hence the mid week entry!) so instead of images cos' I havn't really had time to trawl my favourite sites, blogs, books and zines I'm going to give you all a little insight into the 6 best things I have to look forward to this month. It's taken a little while to decide as this Feb is looking fuller and fuller as the days roll by but here goes...

*deep breath*

Soundwave {feb 20th} ..
Cannot wait to see some of my favourite bands, Paramore
and Motion City Soundtrack amongst them!
A housewarming of the flower themed kind ..
One lovely Laura face is warming her new abode this
month with sweet treats and flowers in our hair,
holding my breath for this one!!

Reds vs Waratahs @ Suncorp Stadium ..
A little lame I know but it will be quality hang out
times with the boys, one boy in particular!

Another housewarming of the Sophie kind ..
With old friends, new friends, cupcakes, bubbly and a little
(or a lot) 50's style thrown in!

James Morrison @ QPAC ..
Taking my grandma for some amazing music, maybe a
glass or two of the bubbly stuff and we get to dress up
a little, Brilliant!

New neighbours!
An old friend who I don't see nearly enough is moving in
literally around the corner from me! I just did a drive by
and cannot wait, it's going to be awesome!!

What is with this month and housewarmings?!
so there you have it, the 6 things that i am most looking forward to this february. x

1 comment: