Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear Santa


I know I'm a little old for this perhaps but I truly miss writing a letter to Santa, telling him all about how good I've been over the year and how much I truly truly deserve that thing that I desperately want. So anyway, to make myself feel better because I know this year is going to be looking a little on the skinny side of things present wise I've made my own wishlist, picture style.

{I'm very aware that this is completely 100% self indulgent but please, everyone likes looking at pretty things! so put those judging eyes away and enjoy!}
Lovefoxxx Joking at Melissa Australia

rock on muppet fans, at threadless

Beautiful earrings by amerrymishap on etsy

If only it was cold here for Christmas I could wear these cute as mittens from BirdaKnits on etsy

Patricia Valery made this most amazing party dress ever...I do love it so

What could quite possibly become the greatest addition to my house...ever! This and other gems can be found over on etsy, made by lino cut boy.
uh, do I even need to give this any reasoning aside from the fact that It's the cutest flippin pterodactyl ever and I love dinosaurs! Thankyou ecoLEFTZ 

Loving the crappiness of this shirt, I'll be back Cairo Vintage!

I'll be honest, I could go on but I won't because it's waay past my bedtime and I still plan on squeezing in some reading time {nearly finished book #3 in the Game of Thrones series, if you're not already, jump on board!}


No comments:

Post a Comment